When is the Jockey Club Open?
- Friday 10:00 am to approximately 4:30 pm, or immediately following the last race*.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 10:00 am to approximately 10:30 pm, or immediately following the last race*.
- The Jockey Club is open on most holidays; please check the schedule for hours.
How much is admission to the Jockey Club?
- General Admission: $10 per person
- CHRB Licensee: Free per person
Are credit cards accepted to pay for admission to the Jockey Club?
We don’t take credit cards as a form of payment in the Jockey Club, only cash for admission and programs.
Can I come in and out of the Jockey Club once I pay admission?
No complimentary in/out privileges provided. Once you exit the Jockey Club, you will have to pay for re-entry.
How do I wager?
Limited Mutuel Clerks will be available for in-person betting service.
Betting machines will be available inside the Facility.
Is smoking allowed?
No smoking is allowed indoors; designated smoking areas are outdoors on the patio, twenty feet from any entrance.
Can I bring my own food/beverage?
No outside food or beverage allowed. You may be requested to have your bag checked on entry.
Do you have any food/beverage options?
A great selection of indoor and outdoor dining options are available at the San Mateo Jockey Club. Menus are updated regularly.
*Subject to change